Erin K. Ramirez, D.O.
Erin K. Ramirez, D.O. has been with Lafayette OB-GYN since October 2010. She is a native of Lafayette, IN and graduated from Lafayette Jefferson High School.
Board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Ramirez received her undergraduate degree in biology from the University of Southern Indiana and her D.O. degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences.
She completed her internship and residency program at Genesys Regional Medical Center, an affiliate of Michigan State University's college of Osteopathic Medicine.
A D.O. is a doctor of osteopathic medicine. They typically have the same educational backgrounds and training as an M.D. Read more...
- Board Certified, American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Member of American Osteopathic Association
- Member of American Medical Association
- Member of American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Member of American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- State of Indiana Medical License