Daniel R. Sunkel, M.D.
Daniel R. Sunkel, M.D. joined The Woman's Clinic staff in 1990. Board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, he specializes in obstetric ultrasound, urogynecology, and pelvic reconstructive surgery.
After completing his undergraduate education at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, TX, Dr. Sunkel earned his medical degree at Indiana University in 1986 and completed residency training at Indiana University Medical Center in 1990 in Indianapolis, IN. He has been a Clinical Instructor at the Indiana University School of Medicine since 1991.
- North American Menopause Society
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Honorary Medical Society
- President, Home Hospital Staff, 1995
- Chairman, Indiana Perinatal Network
- Central Association of Obstetricians/Gynecologists
- Society of Pelvic Reconstructive Surgeons
- National Perinatal Association